- Formerly known as the Radiology Review Course, this course is an intensive review of radiology through a series of lectures and case review sessions. It is designed to provide a comprehensive and practical review of contemporary diagnostic imaging and includes an optional simulation workshop on managing contrast crisis situations.
April 30 - May 4, 2018
The Taj Boston
15 Arlington Street
Boston, MA 02116
Optimal imaging and image interpretation of usually encountered conditions are reviewed. Pitfalls in image interpretation, including MRI artifacts, are explained and methods to avoid them are presented. In addition to lectures, multiple case presentation sessions are provided that show examples of “must-know” and “advanced” cases. An audience response system will be utilized to facilitate participation. Self-assessment modules (SAMs) will be provided and tailored to the course material.
- Theresa C. McLoud, MD, Director
- Barbara Weissman, MD, Co-Director
- Event Type
- Education and training - Continuing medical education at Mass General
- Health care professionals
- Pre-Registration is required