- Subcontractors and vendors writing and/or presenting about the Lunder Building should review the press kit to verify all information conveyed is accurate. Please pay special attention to the guidelines on “How to reference the Lunder Building.”
- The following items should be compiled in a packet labeled “Request for Approval: Lunder Building Reference:"
- Cover letter including author(s) and/or presenter(s) name, organization name and a short description of what the material will be used for
- Draft material to be published and/or presented
- The packet should be emailed to Donita Boddie firstname.lastname@example.org, director of MGH Public Affairs, for approval.
- Subcontractors and vendors should allow up to 14 business days for a response.
Browse the Entire Newsroom Archive
Back to Top