Exclusively for MGHers to experience prior to the building's opening, Lunder Dedication Week June 20 through 26 offers employees the opportunity to see firsthand the hospital's newest facility.
Lunder Building open houses will be held throughout the weeklong celebration, during which MGHers can take self-guided tours of the building's operating room, inpatient area, Radiation Oncology vault and Emergency Department. Clinical experts from these areas will be available to explain the building's new features. Employees who attend an open house will be entered into a prize raffle and are encouraged to bring cameras, as a keepsake photo opportunity will be possible in the building's James and Carol Herscot Atrium.
MGHers can drop by any of the open houses listed below and are asked to enter the building either through the White Lobby first floor connection or the Martin and Kay Bander Bridge from the second floor of the Yawkey Center. Employees must wear their MGH or Partners ID badge to participate.
Open houses will take place:
- June 20 (Enter through Bander Bridge) 11 am to 1 pm and 4 to 6 pm
- June 21 (Coincides with the annual Employee Summer Picnic; enter through Bander Bridge or White Lobby) 10:30 am to 2:30 pm;
- June 22 (Enter through White Lobby) 6 to 8 am;
- June 24 (Enter through White Lobby or Bander Bridge) 11 am to 1 pm; and
- June 26 (Enter through White Lobby) 1 to 3 pm.