Continuing Medical Education in Neurology
01/01/2012 - 01/01/2013
HMS Continuing Medical Education, firstname.lastname@example.org
Continuing Medical Education at Harvard Medical School
The Harvard Medical School is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Continuing Medical Education is offered through the Harvard Medical School Department of Continuing Education. Below is a sampling of CME courses available through HMS.
Neurology & Neurosurgery
- An Introduction to the Clinical Practice of Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
- Intensive Course in Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
- 27th Annual Critical Issues in Tumor Microenvironment, Angiogenesis and Metastastasis
- Intensive Review of Neurology
- Neurological Emergencies - The First Hours & It's Just You!
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Fall Festival
The following ongoing neurology-related courses are available online.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Gaucher Disease
- Genetics: Autism
- Genetics - Myoclonic Epilepsy of Infancy
- Genetics - Neurofibromatosis
- Genetics - Tuberous Sclerosis Complex
- Healthy Sleep: Biology of Normal Sleep and the Consequences of Insufficient Sleep
- Neurological Emergencies: Case Studies in Critical Diagnoses
- Parkinson's Disease
- Venous Thrombosis