Bulfinch Building at Mass General
The mission of the Alumni Association in the Department of Anesthesia, Critical Care and Pain Medicine (DACCPM) is to:
- Support the DACCPM’s vision to train residents and encourage faculty to continuously learn and practice evidence-based medicine
- Encourage our alumni to act as advisors, advocates and ambassadors for the DACCPM
- Build mutually beneficial relationships and support the DACCPM’s ongoing educational, research and global community efforts
Alumni Activities Each October, the American Society of Anesthesiologists (ASA) offers a multi-day educational conference for health care professionals, bringing together national and international leaders in the field of anesthesia to share the latest innovations in patient safety, quality and research.
Attendees of the Anesthesiology Annual Meeting may take advantage of educational sessions, abstracts, technical exhibits and networking opportunities. Educational sessions are presented in a variety of formats, including:
- Refresher courses
- Clinical forums
- Problem-based learning discussions
- Medically challenging cases
Alumni from the DACCPM are encouraged to attend. The next annual meeting will take place October 11-15, 2014 in New Orleans, LA. Please visit the ASA website for details and to register.
This year’s DACCPM Alumni Reception will be held on Sunday, October 12 at the Audubon Aquarium of the Americas in New Orleans from 6:00-8:00 pm.
Whether you’ve been practicing for three or 30 years, it all began here at Mass General. We know that our alumni go on to do great things around the world, but we need your help to stay in touch.
For all other alumni inquiries, please email us