One Day Consultation
Representatives from medical groups and hospitals who are considering adding a mind body component to their existing services spend a day at the Benson-Henry Institute to learn basics of the field and explore training options. Attendees’ needs may range from training in a single clinical area to full affiliation with the Institute.
Typically, administrators and clinicians confer with Herbert Benson, MD and key clinical, research, and administrative staff. The Center for Training works collaboratively with the attendee, helping them determine how mind body medicine can be best integrated into their environment.
Topics addressed during the consultation may include:
- An introduction to mind body medicine
- A broad overview of clinical programs
- Integrated model of health care
- A review of research of mind body interactions
- Various models of on-going relationships with the Benson-Henry Institute
The fee is $1,500 for up to five participants. Consultations are arranged upon request and are held in Boston.