Michael O'Donnell, RN is a nurse in the emergency department at Massachusetts General Hospital. Michael received his clinical training at Somerville Hospital School of Nursing, Massachusetts.
- Department of Patient Care Services & Nursing
- Michael O'Donnell, RN
- Michael was born and raised less than 5 miles from Boston and attended the Somerville Hospital School of Nursing. If you asked him 15 years ago, nursing would have been the last thing he thought he would be doing. Now he can't imagine doing anything else. He has worked in several different disciplines before arriving at the MGH ED. Michael has been an ED nurse at MGH for the last 10 years. His specific ED interests are the acute care patients, including trauma patients. Michael still has his gallbladder and his appendix.
- Specialties & Programs
- MassGeneral Hospital for Children
- Department of Emergency Medicine
Acute care patients, including trauma patients
- Boston: Mass General Hospital Main Campus
- Medical Education
- RN, Somerville Hospital School of Nursing
- Patient Age Group
- Adult and pediatric
Call the Massachusetts General Hospital physician referral service at 800-711-4644.
Mass General accepts most health insurance plans. Find out what you need to know before coming to Mass General.
Driving to Mass General? Get driving directions or locate a parking lot on the hospital's main campus.