Your source for the latest Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center news and information: January 11, 2011.
Survivorship TipExercising during and after treatment
Oncology Nutritionist Carol Sullivan shares tips on how small steps can have big benefits for patients in and beyond treatment.
- January 29, 2011: 4th Annual Hockey Fundraiser
- January 30, 2011: Michael Dunleavy Foundation Benefit
- April 9, 2011: Living with Cancer: Navigating the Cancer Journey
- May 7, 2011: 7th Annual Jennifer Hunter Yates Sarcoma Walk
- May 15, 2011: 8th Annual Purple Ribbon 5k Run/Walk
|From the Bench...|
|Circulating Tumor Cell (CTC) Testing Update
What a new collaboration means for the next wave of CTC research and development. Learn more.
|To the Bedside...|
Saying “goodbye” to proton therapy and “hello” to 2011
|To the Community|
Paying it Forward
After nearly losing everything to stage-4 ovarian cancer, Kim Lohnes is helping others receive the care they desperately need. Read her story.
Maryellen Lewis, RN, BSN, OCN
Radiation Oncology Nurse in the Francis H. Burr Proton Therapy Center
In the News
- View all recent media coverage of the CTC Test
- SABCS Wrap-up: A Chemotherapy-free future for HER2-positive patients?
Medscape News includes comments from Cancer Center Director of Hematology/Oncology José Baselga, MD
- More news and media coverage
Connect with the Cancer Center
Connections is a publication of the Cancer Center Marketing Department. For questions, comments or story suggestions, please contact: email@example.com. More ways to stay in touch: