Your source for the latest Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center news and information: February 1, 2011.
Survivorship TipConversations from the heart
Honest communication and flexibility are the keys to dealing with cancer as a couple. Advice from Psychiatric Oncologist, Elizabeth Davis, MD.
- March 8, 2011: An Evening of Celebration, Shopping and Glamour
- April 9, 2011: Living with Cancer: Navigating the Cancer Journey
- May 7, 2011: 7th Annual Jennifer Hunter Yates Sarcoma Walk
- May 15, 2011: 8th Annual Purple Ribbon 5k Run/Walk
|From the Bench...|
|A look to the future of personalized medicine
Cancer Center Associate Director and Chief of Hematology/Oncology José Baselga, MD, PhD, continues our quest to bring the most promising targeted therapies from the bench to the bedside. Learn more.
|To the Bedside...|
|To the Community|
TargetCancer raises awareness of rare cancers –and funds for targeted therapy research – with an ensemble of music-related efforts. Read about this unique organization.
Gayun Chan-Smutko, MS, CGC
Genetic Counselor in the Center for Cancer Risk Assessment
In the News
- FDA looks for cancer link to breast implant patients
Boston Globe quotes Mass General physician Bruce Chabner, MD
- Scientist Identify 'Rogue Gene' Blamed for Spreading Cancer
AOL Health quotes Mass General physician Bruce Chabner, MD (sign up for a free membership to view)
- A Universal marker for tumor cells?
Science Now coverage of study led by Mass General investigators David Ting, MD and Daniel Haber, MD, PhD
- More news and media coverage
Connect with the Cancer Center
Connections is a publication of the Cancer Center Marketing Department. For questions, comments or story suggestions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. More ways to stay in touch: