Your source for the latest Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center news and information: June 3, 2011.
Survivorship & Wellness
Your guide to choosing the best summer fruits and veggies!
the one hundred: 2011
- June 4: 6th Annual Sea Glass Ride for the Sue de Vries Cancer Foundation
- June 18: Julie Fund Walk
- June 25: 2011 Boston Curesearch Walk
- July 4: Harvard Pilgrim 10k
- July 9: Granite State Quest - A Ride to Conquer Cancer
- July 20: Brian D. Silber Memorial Golf Tournament
- July 21: 2011 Patty Fund Annual Golf Outing
|From the Bench...
|Cycle of Discovery
The new Center for Cancer Research website highlights the role of research in bringing innovative therapies to patients.
|To the Bedside...|
|To the Community|
|In the News
More Cancer Center News
- Targeted drugs aid in cancer treatment - Boston Globe article mentions the work of Cancer Center physician Alice Shaw, MD
- Melanoma edition of Chronicle - WCVB-TV, Ch. 5 video links to program featuring Mass General Cancer Center physicians Don Lawrence, David Fisher and Jennifer Wargo and patients John Murphy and Glenna Kohl
- Cellphones are added to list of potential risks for cancer – Boston Globe quotes Mass General physician William Curry
Connect with the Cancer Center
Connections is a publication of the Cancer Center Marketing Department. For questions, comments or story suggestions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. More ways to stay in touch: