THE CENTER FOR CANCER RESEARCH
The unique strengths of the Center for Cancer Research (CCR) are the exceptional quality of its faculty and the ways in which the CCR's basic scientists collaborate with Mass General’s leading oncologists, surgeons, radiologists, pathologists, and other health care professionals to advance the frontiers of cancer medicine.
Read the Center for Cancer Research's 2013 Annual Report
News and Events
- 2014 Skacel Family Scholarship from the Marsha Rivkin Center for Ovarian Cancer Research awarded to Capucine Van Rechem from the Whetstine lab
- 2014 Massachusetts General Hospital Award in Cancer Research given to Hans Clevers, MD, PhD.
- April 2014: Myron Ignatius, PhD, Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation Researcher of the Month
- View all cancer center news
- Mutant IDH inhibits HNF-4α to block hepatocyte differentiation and promote biliary cancer
- Cancer therapy. Ex vivo culture of circulating breast tumor cells for individualized testing of drug susceptibility
- SUMOylation of ATRIP potentiates DNA damage signaling by boosting multiple protein interactions in the ATR pathway
- Single-cell RNA-seq highlights intratumoral heterogeneity in primary glioblastoma.
- Isolation and molecular characterization of circulating melanoma cells
- Reconstructing and Reprogramming the Tumor-Propagating Potential of Glioblastoma Stem-like Cells
- Clonal Evolution Enhances Leukemia-Propagating Cell Frequency in T Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia through Akt/mTORC1 Pathway Activation