THE CENTER FOR CANCER RESEARCH
The unique strengths of the Center for Cancer Research (CCR) are the exceptional quality of its faculty and the ways in which the CCR's basic scientists collaborate with Mass General’s leading oncologists, surgeons, radiologists, pathologists, and other health care professionals to advance the frontiers of cancer medicine.
Read the Center for Cancer Research's 2012 Annual Report
News and Events
Honors and Awards
- The Lkb1 metabolic sensor maintains haematopoietic stem cell survival.
- Anaplastic lymphoma kinase inhibition in non-small-cell lung cancer.
- MicroRNA-33 and the SREBP host genes cooperate to control cholesterol homeostasis.
- A chromatin-mediated reversible drug-tolerant state in cancer cell subpopulations.
- Aberrant silencing of imprinted genes on chromosome 12qF1 in mouse induced pluripotent stem cells.
- Functionally defective germline variants of sialic acid acetylesterase in autoimmunity.
- The histone deacetylase Sirt6 regulates glucose homeostasis via Hif1alpha.