THE CENTER FOR CANCER RESEARCH
The unique strengths of the Center for Cancer Research (CCR) are the exceptional quality of its faculty and the ways in which the CCR's basic scientists collaborate with Mass General’s leading oncologists, surgeons, radiologists, pathologists, and other health care professionals to advance the frontiers of cancer medicine.
Read the Center for Cancer Research's 2014 Annual Report
News and Events
- 2014 Skacel Family Scholarship from the Marsha Rivkin Center for Ovarian Cancer Research awarded to Capucine Van Rechem from the Whetstine lab
- 2014 Massachusetts General Hospital Award in Cancer Research given to Hans Clevers, MD, PhD.
- April 2014: Myron Ignatius, PhD, Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation Researcher of the Month
- View more Center for Cancer Research news
- Patient-derived models of acquired resistance can identify effective drug combinations for cancer.
- Genetic and epigenetic fine mapping of causal autoimmune disease variants.
- Crizotinib in ROS1-Rearranged Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer.
- Small molecules facilitate rapid and synchronous iPSC generation.
- Single-cell RNA sequencing identifies extracellular matrix gene expression by pancreatic circulating tumor cells.
- Circulating tumor cell clusters are oligoclonal precursors of breast cancer metastasis.
- Brain tumor cells in circulation are enriched for mesenchymal gene expression.