The Electrophysiology Fellowship provides training in managing patients with complex cardiac arrhythmias and performing a wide range of invasive and noninvasive cardiac electrophysiologic and pacing procedures.
OverviewThe Electrophysiology Fellowship Program provides training in managing patients with complex cardiac arrhythmias, performing a wide range of invasive and noninvasive cardiac electrophysiologic and pacing procedures, including complex catheter ablation for atrial fibrillation and ventribular tachycardia, as well as implantation and management of cardiac resynchronization devices. This fellowship program is a two-year training program, of which one year is ACGME and one year is non-ACGME.
Learn more about the Electrophysiology Fellowship Program (PDF).
RequirementsRequirements of the Electrophysiology Fellowship Program include:
- Completion and passing of all three USMLE steps
- ABIM board certified or board eligible
- The accepted applicant must obtain a full Massachusetts license (limited license if on visa)
- A valid ECFMG certificate for all foreign medical graduates
- Only J1 visas accepted
- For all sub-specialty programs in cardiology, completion of previous cardiology fellowship training is required
How To Apply
To apply for a position starting July 2016, please send your CV, personal statement and three letters of reference to us by fax or e-mail.
Lisa DeFabritiis (email@example.com)
Lisa DeFabritiisProgram Manager
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114
Public Transportation Access: yes
Disabled Access: yes