Aim high, expect more and be part of what's next with a career at Massachusetts General Hospital.
You carry with you a culture, energy and perspective that are all your own. At Mass General, we want every employee to feel like a connected and valued member of our community, encouraged to reach out for the opportunities that inspire them and empowered to realize their greatest potential.
By embracing diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, we choose to lead. Applications from protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged.
- EEG Technician
- Professional Revenue Cycle Account Mgr.
- NP- Liver Transplant
- Child Life Specialist
- NP - ED Observation Unit
- Clinical Research Program Manager
- Senior Systems Manager
- Systems Analyst
- Senior Physician Payment Analyst
- Staff Nurse, Neuro ICU
- Program/Project Manager
- Clinical Social Worker, LICSW, Child Protection
- Staff Assistant
- Radiation Oncology Staff Nurse
- Neurology ALS Clinical Coordinator
- Senior Financial Analyst
- Staff Assistant, CIMIT
- HIV/AIDS Community Health Worker
- Veterinary Technologist
DID YOU KNOW?
Massachusetts General Hospital:
• Is the hospital where the first public demonstration of surgical anesthesia (1846) and the first successful reattachment of a severed limb (1962) were accomplished
• Is the home of the largest hospital-based research program in the United States
• Was the first hospital in Massachusetts to receive Magnet recognition for excellence in nursing (2003)
• Has trained or employed 11 Nobel Laureates (as of 2012)