Aim high, expect more and be part of what's next with a career at Massachusetts General Hospital.
You carry with you a culture, energy and perspective that are all your own. At Mass General, we want every employee to feel like a connected and valued member of our community, encouraged to reach out for the opportunities that inspire them and empowered to realize their greatest potential.
By embracing diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, we choose to lead. Applications from protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged.
- Senior Administrative Director for Dermatology
- Quality & Safety Nurse - Surgery
- Nurse Manager, Case Management
- Grant Administrator - Neurosurgery
- Staff Nurse, Neuro ICU
- Clinical Nurse Specialist - Oncology
- Senior Business Analyst
- Sr. Business Consultant, Billing Office
- NP or PA Manager - Cardiac Surgery
- Clinical Laboratory Manager
- Director of Leadership Giving, MGH Fund
- Credentialing Specialist
- Senior Administrative Manager - Psychiatry
- Billing/Patient Service Admissions Coordinator III
- RN, Pediatric ICU
- NP or PA - Postoperative Cardiac Surgical Care
- Ancillary Support Lab Supervisor
DID YOU KNOW?
Massachusetts General Hospital:
• Is the hospital where the first public demonstration of surgical anesthesia (1846) and the first successful reattachment of a severed limb (1962) were accomplished
• Is the home of the largest hospital-based research program in the United States
• Was the first hospital in Massachusetts to receive Magnet recognition for excellence in nursing (2003)
• Has trained or employed 11 Nobel Laureates (as of 2012)