Aim high, expect more and be part of what's next with a career at Massachusetts General Hospital.
You carry with you a culture, energy and perspective that are all your own. At Mass General, we want every employee to feel like a connected and valued member of our community, encouraged to reach out for the opportunities that inspire them and empowered to realize their greatest potential.
By embracing diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, we choose to lead. Applications from protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged.
- Director of Billing Compliance
- Clinical Research Coordinator I - Anesthesia
- INVENTORY SPECIALIST Electrophysiology (EP) Laboratory
- Nurse Practitioner Cardiac Interventional Unit
- New Graduate Nurse Residency - OR
- MGH eCare Nurse Residency Program
- Practice Access Coordinator - PT/OT
- Coalition Director
- Health Data Analyst II
- Sr. Admin Manager
- Nurse Practitioner Trauma
- Staff Nurse Respiratory Acute Care Unit
- MGH ecare Nurse Residency Program
- NCRI Project Manager
- Breast Imaging Nurse Navigator
- Public Affairs Officer
- Clinical Data Manager - Neurology Research
- Programmer Analyst - Neurology Research
- Billing Coordinator - Arabic or Cantonese language skills preferred!
- Billing Rep I - Located in Bedford, NH
DID YOU KNOW?
Massachusetts General Hospital:
• Is the hospital where the first public demonstration of surgical anesthesia (1846) and the first successful reattachment of a severed limb (1962) were accomplished
• Is the home of the largest hospital-based research program in the United States
• Was the first hospital in Massachusetts to receive Magnet recognition for excellence in nursing (2003)
• Has trained or employed 11 Nobel Laureates (as of 2012)