Aim high, expect more and be part of what's next with a career at Massachusetts General Hospital.
You carry with you a culture, energy and perspective that are all your own. At Mass General, we want every employee to feel like a connected and valued member of our community, encouraged to reach out for the opportunities that inspire them and empowered to realize their greatest potential.
By embracing diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, we choose to lead. Applications from protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged.
- Auto Mechanic
- Genetic Counselor
- Sr. Clinical Research Project/Program Manager
- Vascular Technologist
- Staff Perfusionist
- Clinical Social Worker/LICSW - Addiction Services
- Revenue Analyst
- Clincal Social Worker/LICSW Mental Health Team for iCMP
- Staff Nurse Burn and Plastic Surgical Unit
- Nurse Practitioner / Clinical Nurse Team Leader (Primary Care or Outpatient experience required)
- Staff Nurse - Endoscopy
- Health Information Manager
- Grant Coordinator - Nuclear Medicine Research
- Nurse Practitioner - MGH Cancer Center at Exeter Hospital!
- Staff Assistant III - Neurophysiology
- HIV/AIDS Community Health Worker
- Veterinary Technologist
- Finance Manager
- Senior Business Analyst- MGPO/PBO Revenue Systems - Epic Resolute PB required
- Clinical Social Worker Inpatient Obstetrics
DID YOU KNOW?
Massachusetts General Hospital:
• Is the hospital where the first public demonstration of surgical anesthesia (1846) and the first successful reattachment of a severed limb (1962) were accomplished
• Is the home of the largest hospital-based research program in the United States
• Was the first hospital in Massachusetts to receive Magnet recognition for excellence in nursing (2003)
• Has trained or employed 11 Nobel Laureates (as of 2012)