Massachusetts General Hospital offers career opportunities in all areas of patient care, research, hospital administration and operations.
SEARCH JOBS AND APPLY
Massachusetts General Hospital is a fast-paced, challenging and supportive environment, where every employee plays a critical role in our ongoing success.
Below you will find instructions for viewing open positions, creating an application profile and submitting your résumé for consideration.
- Log in to PeopleSoft
- Navigate the following path:
HRMS>Main Menu>Self Service> Recruiting Activities>Careers
- Search jobs and complete the online application
Further Instructions for Applying Online
- All applicants must log in to apply. If you do not have a username, you can register for one. Remember your username and password if you wish to apply again or update your résumé in the future
- Search by keyword or use advanced search to browse through positions by selecting different "job families"
- Select "apply now" to apply to an open position. You can apply to more than one position at the same time
- Once you have logged in, complete all required information. If you have a résumé, you can either upload a file or copy and paste the text into your profile. If you do not have a résumé, you must add your work experience directly into the application
- Select "submit." Read and respond to all questions, and select "submit" again
Helpful Hints for Applying Online
- The system times out after 20 minutes
- Use the links within the website to navigate the pages. Pressing "enter" will not work
- Do not use the back button on your browser
- Select "login help" if you have forgotten your username or password
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or experience any difficulty. Mass General is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans who are unable to use our online application system. If you require assistance, please contact us at 617-643-4880 or visit our Access Center at the Mass General main campus, Bulfinch Building, Room 107
- Find answers to frequently asked questions about applying online
By embracing diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, we choose to lead. Applications from protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged.
Massachusetts General Hospital participates in the E-Verify program. Learn more about E-Verify.