Aim high, expect more and be part of what's next with a career at Massachusetts General Hospital.
You carry with you a culture, energy and perspective that are all your own. At Mass General, we want every employee to feel like a connected and valued member of our community, encouraged to reach out for the opportunities that inspire them and empowered to realize their greatest potential.
By embracing diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, we choose to lead. Applications from protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged.
- Nurse Practitioner - ED Observation Unit
- Clinical Research Program Manager
- Sr. Systems Manager
- Systems Analyst
- Physician Payment Analyst, Sr
- Staff RN Neuro ICU
- Program/Project Manager
- Administrative Director, Research
- Privacy Specialist
- Clinical Social Worker, LICSW, Child Protection
- Staff Assistant III
- Radiation Oncology Staff Nurse
- Neurology ALS Clinical Coordinator III
- Senior Financial Analyst
- CIMIT Staff Assistant III
- Neurology Stroke Center Clinical Research Coordinator II
- Staff Assistant III - Neurophysiology
- HIV/AIDS Community Health Worker
- Veterinary Technologist
- Finance Manager
DID YOU KNOW?
Massachusetts General Hospital:
• Is the hospital where the first public demonstration of surgical anesthesia (1846) and the first successful reattachment of a severed limb (1962) were accomplished
• Is the home of the largest hospital-based research program in the United States
• Was the first hospital in Massachusetts to receive Magnet recognition for excellence in nursing (2003)
• Has trained or employed 11 Nobel Laureates (as of 2012)