Aim high, expect more and be part of what's next with a career at Massachusetts General Hospital.
You carry with you a culture, energy and perspective that are all your own. At Mass General, we want every employee to feel like a connected and valued member of our community, encouraged to reach out for the opportunities that inspire them and empowered to realize their greatest potential.
By embracing diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, we choose to lead. Applications from protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged.
- Sr. Credentialing Coordinator
- Administrative Coordinator
- Technical Director
- Staff Assistant III - Radiation Oncology
- Grant Administrator – Neurology
- Patient Service Coordinator – Transplant Surgery (20 hours)
- Training Coordinator
- ALS Resource Specialist
- Director of Billing Compliance
- Sr. Systems Analyst - Neurology
- Systems Analyst - Neurology
- Senior Credentialing Coordinator, Department of Surgery
- Cardiovascular Tech, Cath Lab
- Staff Nurse, EP Lab
- Billing Representative - New location in Hingham
- Program Coordinator - Oncology Clinical Trials
- Occupational Therapist (Temporary)
- Physical Therapist (Temporary)
DID YOU KNOW?
Massachusetts General Hospital:
• Is the hospital where the first public demonstration of surgical anesthesia (1846) and the first successful reattachment of a severed limb (1962) were accomplished
• Is the home of the largest hospital-based research program in the United States
• Was the first hospital in Massachusetts to receive Magnet recognition for excellence in nursing (2003)
• Has trained or employed 11 Nobel Laureates (as of 2012)