Aim high, expect more and be part of what's next with a career at Massachusetts General Hospital.
You carry with you a culture, energy and perspective that are all your own. At Mass General, we want every employee to feel like a connected and valued member of our community, encouraged to reach out for the opportunities that inspire them and empowered to realize their greatest potential.
By embracing diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, we choose to lead. Applications from protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged.
- Veterinary Technologist
- Finance Manager
- Senior Business Analyst- MGPO/PBO Revenue Systems - Epic Resolute PB required
- Clinical Social Worker Inpatient Obstetrics
- Sr. Systems Analyst
- Per Diem RN L&D DayNight Rotation
- Systems Analyst
- Operations Analyst
- Technical Project Manager
- Medical Assistant II
- MRI Supervisor - Evening Shift
- Clinical Nurse Specialist - Cardiac SICU
- Grant Administrator -- Global Health
- Grant Administrator -- Neurology
- Retail Food Service Operations Manager
- Access Nurse
- Staff Nurse Cardiac Step Down
- Senior Vascular Technologist
- Staff Assistant III
DID YOU KNOW?
Massachusetts General Hospital:
• Is the hospital where the first public demonstration of surgical anesthesia (1846) and the first successful reattachment of a severed limb (1962) were accomplished
• Is the home of the largest hospital-based research program in the United States
• Was the first hospital in Massachusetts to receive Magnet recognition for excellence in nursing (2003)
• Has trained or employed 11 Nobel Laureates (as of 2012)