Aim high, expect more and be part of what's next with a career at Massachusetts General Hospital.
You carry with you a culture, energy and perspective that are all your own. At Mass General, we want every employee to feel like a connected and valued member of our community, encouraged to reach out for the opportunities that inspire them and empowered to realize their greatest potential.
By embracing diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, we choose to lead. Applications from protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged.
- eCare Nurse Residency Program
- New Graduate Nurse Residency - OR
- Physical Therapist - Pelvic Floor/Women's Health
- Staff Assistant III Radiation Oncology
- Office Coordinator - Center for Diversity & Inclusion
- Training Coordinator, Radiology
- Grant Administrator - Clinical Trials
- Grant Administrator Neurology
- PSCII - Transplant Surgery 20 hours per week! Benefits Eligible!
- Ultrasound Tech - overnights & every other weekend
- Physical Therapist - Pelvic Floor
- Senior Financial Analyst - Radiology
- Athletic Trainer/Wellness Instructor
- Staff Nurse - Oncology
- Guest Services Manager, Center for Specialized Services
- Staff Nurse -- Radiation Oncology - Oncology experience required!
- Director of Billing Compliance
- Clinical Research Coordinator - Anesthesia
DID YOU KNOW?
Massachusetts General Hospital:
• Is the hospital where the first public demonstration of surgical anesthesia (1846) and the first successful reattachment of a severed limb (1962) were accomplished
• Is the home of the largest hospital-based research program in the United States
• Was the first hospital in Massachusetts to receive Magnet recognition for excellence in nursing (2003)
• Has trained or employed 11 Nobel Laureates (as of 2012)