Aim high, expect more and be part of what's next with a career at Massachusetts General Hospital.
You carry with you a culture, energy and perspective that are all your own. At Mass General, we want every employee to feel like a connected and valued member of our community, encouraged to reach out for the opportunities that inspire them and empowered to realize their greatest potential.
By embracing diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, we choose to lead. Applications from protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged.
- Billing Coordinator - Arabic or Cantonese language skills preferred!
- Billing Rep I - Located in Bedford, NH
- Nurse Practitioner - Blake 12 ICU
- RN Newborn ICU
- Clinical Social Worker, LICSW - Must be fluent in Spanish!
- Professional Revenue Cycle Account Mgr.
- Museum Exhibit and Education Specialist
- Health Data Analyst II
- Child Life Specialist
- Marketing Manager, Market Analytics
- Sr. Grant Administrator, Dept of Surgery
- Sr. Clinical Research Program/Project Manager
- Billing Representative II
- Surgical Technologist I - General, Oncology Transplant
- Patient Trayline Manager
- Clinical Social Worker, LICSW, Child Protection
- Staff Assistant
- Radiation Oncology Staff Nurse
- Neurology ALS Clinical Coordinator
- Senior Financial Analyst
DID YOU KNOW?
Massachusetts General Hospital:
• Is the hospital where the first public demonstration of surgical anesthesia (1846) and the first successful reattachment of a severed limb (1962) were accomplished
• Is the home of the largest hospital-based research program in the United States
• Was the first hospital in Massachusetts to receive Magnet recognition for excellence in nursing (2003)
• Has trained or employed 11 Nobel Laureates (as of 2012)