Aim high, expect more and be part of what's next with a career at Massachusetts General Hospital.
You carry with you a culture, energy and perspective that are all your own. At Mass General, we want every employee to feel like a connected and valued member of our community, encouraged to reach out for the opportunities that inspire them and empowered to realize their greatest potential.
By embracing diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, we choose to lead. Applications from protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged.
- Clinical Education System Analyst – MGH Institute of Health Professions
- Blake 12 ICU NP
- Staff Assistant III
- Director, Business Operations - Radiation Oncology
- Staff RN, Hemodialysis Unit
- Pheresis Technician
- Per Diem Ultrasound Tech
- Sr. Med Tech (evening shift) - ASCP required!
- Night Operations Supervisor
- CNS, Cardiac Surgical ICU
- Nurse Practitioner- MGH Burn Service
- Manager, HIS
- Physicians Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant - Postoperative Cardiac Surgical Care - ICU EXP REQUIRED
- Social Worker Inpatient Psych
- BFT CDL Driver for Partners Shuttle Bus
- Critical Care Tech – Blake 12 ICU
- Staff RN Endoscopy
- Speech Language Pathologist (Pediatrics)
- HAVEN Program Director, Social Services Dept
DID YOU KNOW?
Massachusetts General Hospital:
• Is the hospital where the first public demonstration of surgical anesthesia (1846) and the first successful reattachment of a severed limb (1962) were accomplished
• Is the home of the largest hospital-based research program in the United States
• Was the first hospital in Massachusetts to receive Magnet recognition for excellence in nursing (2003)
• Has trained or employed 11 Nobel Laureates (as of 2012)