Aim high, expect more and be part of what's next with a career at Massachusetts General Hospital.
You carry with you a culture, energy and perspective that are all your own. At Mass General, we want every employee to feel like a connected and valued member of our community, encouraged to reach out for the opportunities that inspire them and empowered to realize their greatest potential.
By embracing diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, we choose to lead. Applications from protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged.
- Lab Supervisor - BMT Lab
- Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner - Neurosurgery
- LICSW - Addictions
- Manager, Patient Menu Systems
- EEG Technician 30 hours/week
- Coding Specialist
- Principal Biostatistician - ITN- Located in Bethesda, MD
- EEG Technician 40 hrs/week
- Manager, Reporting & Applications Development - MGPO Finance
- Administrative Director – Surgery Divisions of Plastic & Reconstructive, Burn, and Trauma, Emergency Surgery and Surgical Critical Care
- Staff RN Blake 12 ICU
- Mammographer 20 hours/week
- Procurement Specialist
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Staff Assistant II Neurology
- Medical Assistant II
- MGH Heart Center ICU Staff Nurse
- Patient Services Coordinator III Neurosurgery
- RN, Labor & Delivery – Nantucket Cottage Hospital
- Program Manager
DID YOU KNOW?
Massachusetts General Hospital:
• Is the hospital where the first public demonstration of surgical anesthesia (1846) and the first successful reattachment of a severed limb (1962) were accomplished
• Is the home of the largest hospital-based research program in the United States
• Was the first hospital in Massachusetts to receive Magnet recognition for excellence in nursing (2003)
• Has trained or employed 11 Nobel Laureates (as of 2012)