- Revere CARES collected 823 Power of Action pledges from parents who promise to talk to their children about not using drugs or alcohol
- MGH Youth Programs serve 687 youth.
- Patient Navigation improves follow-up of abnormal mammograms among disadvantaged women.
- Charlestown Drug Court celebrates program completion for its first two clients.
- Healthy Chelsea & Cooking Matters bring cooking and nutrition classes to those at risk for hunger.
- Join us for HUBWeek at Mass General Hospital--From Opioids to Alcohol: Designing an effective response to addiction
- Read about how the recent Community Health Needs Assessment influences the leading clinical priority of MGH's strategic plan
- Learn about CCHI's work by watching our video
- Download the Center for Community Health Improvement's booklet
- Download our Special Populations Assessment
- Follow our latest Enews
CENTER FOR COMMUNITY HEALTH IMPROVEMENT
101 Merrimac Street, Suite 603
Boston, MA 02114
Avon Breast Care Program
Contact Luz Betancourt at 617-887-3789
U.S. News and World Report
Best Hospitals 2015-16
U.S. News & World Report ranks Mass General #1 in the nation based on our quality of care, patient safety and reputation in 16 clinical specialties. Learn more