OUR RECENT REPORT AND OUTCOMES
- Revere CARES collected 854 Power of Action pledges from parents who promise to talk to their children about not using drugs or alcohol
- MGH Youth Programs serve 600 youth.
- Patient Navigation dramatically increases cervical cancer screening rates for Latinas.
- Charlestown Drug Court celebrates program completion for first its two clients.
- Healthy Chelsea & Cooking Matters bring cooking and nutrition classes to those at risk for hunger.
- Read how MGH and the city of Chelsea are working together to support immigrants from Central America
- MGH CCHI and Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital announce Building a Healthier Charlestown grants
- MGH receives Equity of Care award from AHA
- MGH announces comprehensive approach to substance use disorders care
Center for Community Health Improvement101 Merrimac Street, Suite 603
Boston, MA 02114