OUR RECENT REPORT AND OUTCOMES
- Revere CARES collected 854 Power of Action pledges from parents who promise to talk to their children about not using drugs or alcohol
- MGH Youth Programs serve 600 youth.
- Patient Navigation dramatically increases cervical cancer screening rates for Latinas.
- Charlestown Drug Court celebrates program completion for first its two clients.
- Healthy Chelsea & Cooking Matters bring cooking and nutrition classes to those at risk for hunger.
Center for Community Health Improvement101 Merrimac Street, Suite 603
Boston, MA 02114