OUR RECENT REPORT AND OUTCOMES
- Revere CARES collected 854 Power of Action pledges from parents who promise to talk to their children about not using drugs or alcohol
- MGH Youth Programs serve 600 youth.
- Patient Navigation dramatically increases cervical cancer screening rates for Latinas.
- Charlestown Drug Court enrolls its first clients.
- Healthy Chelsea & Cooking Matters bring cooking and nutrition classes to those at risk for hunger.
- Charlestown Neighborhood Council honors former CSAC director Beth Rosenshein
- CCHI is assisting East Boston to conduct a community health assessment
- Read how MGH CCHI is working to address the opioid overdose epidemic
- Read Sarah Wakeman's paper about important parallels between the early years of the HIV/AIDS epidemic and the current epidemic of opioid addiction
Center for Community Health Improvement101 Merrimac Street, Suite 603
Boston, MA 02114