CHELSEA RESIDENTS: TAKE THE COMMUNITY HEALTH SURVEY
Our 2012 Report and recent outcomes
- MGH's Substance Use Disorder initiative is outlined in this New England Journal of Medicine Case Study
- Revere CARES collected 823 Power of Action pledges from parents who promise to talk to their children about not using drugs or alcohol
- MGH Youth Programs serve 650 youth.
- Patient Navigation improves follow-up of abnormal mammograms among disadvantaged women.
- Charlestown Drug Court celebrates program completion for its first two clients.
- Healthy Chelsea & Cooking Matters bring cooking and nutrition classes to those at risk for hunger.
- Read about snow-related injuries treated by MGH Chelsea Urgent Care this winter
- Sarah Wakeman describes MGH's new Strategic Plan for Substance Use Disorders
- MGH CCHI Community Health Assessments are underway
- Read about an effort to help the homeless organized by CSAC's Turn It Around Youth Group
- Revere park renovations funded in part by MGH CCHI
Center for Community Health Improvement101 Merrimac Street, Suite 603
Boston, MA 02114