Our 2012 Report and recent outcomes
- MGH's Substance Use Disorder initiative is outlined in this New England Journal of Medicine Case Study
- Revere CARES collected 823 Power of Action pledges from parents who promise to talk to their children about not using drugs or alcohol
- MGH Youth Programs serve 650 youth.
- Patient Navigation improves follow-up of abnormal mammograms among disadvantaged women.
- Charlestown Drug Court celebrates program completion for its first two clients.
- Healthy Chelsea & Cooking Matters bring cooking and nutrition classes to those at risk for hunger.
- Computerized obesity intervention reduces BMI in children. A link to this study by Dr. Elsie Taveras of MGH is courtesy of JAMA Network Media Relations
- CCHI's Joan Quinlan responds to editorial calling for more state funding for SUDs counselors
- Dr. Sarah Wakeman of MGH and CCHI appointed to Governor Baker's Opioid Addiction Working Group
- More media coverage about MGH CCHI Community Health Needs Assessments
- MGH CCHI Community Health Assessments are underway
- Sarah Wakeman describes MGH's new Strategic Plan for Substance Use Disorders
- Read about an effort to help the homeless organized by CSAC's Turn It Around Youth Group
Center for Community Health Improvement101 Merrimac Street, Suite 603
Boston, MA 02114