Our 2012 Report and recent outcomes
- MGH's Substance Use Disorder initiative is outlined in this New England Journal of Medicine Case Study
- Revere CARES collected 823 Power of Action pledges from parents who promise to talk to their children about not using drugs or alcohol
- MGH Youth Programs serve 650 youth.
- Patient Navigation improves follow-up of abnormal mammograms among disadvantaged women.
- Charlestown Drug Court celebrates program completion for its first two clients.
- Healthy Chelsea & Cooking Matters bring cooking and nutrition classes to those at risk for hunger.
- Read about how the recent Community Health Needs Assessment influences the leading clinical priority of MGH's strategic plan
- Komen grant funds cancer navigators at MGH Charlestown, Chelsea and Revere health centers
- Learn about CCHI's work by watching our video
- Download the Center for Community Health Improvement's booklet
- Download our Special Populations Assessment
- Follow our latest Enews
Center for Community Health Improvement101 Merrimac Street, Suite 603
Boston, MA 02114