MassGeneral Hospital for Children announces a new website dedicated to helping residency and fellowship alumni stay in touch with each other and with the hospital.
Dear Residency and Fellowship Alumni,
We are pleased to announce that the new alumni website will launch in the coming months. The new site will enable you to stay in touch with friends and colleagues, to receive news from MassGeneral Hospital for Children, and to learn about upcoming alumni events. Register now.
If you have any comments or suggestions, please send an email to MGHfCAlumni@partners.org as any and all feedback about the system is welcome.
MassGeneral Hospital for Children Alumni Program
The mission of the MGHfC Alumni Association is to:
- Support the Massachusetts General Hospital for Children in its vision to provide outstanding, compassionate, personalized, developmentally appropriate care for infants, children and adolescents within the context of their family and community.
- Act as advisors, advocates and ambassadors for the Massachusetts General Hospital for Children and its mission.
- Support the philanthropic goals of the Massachusetts General Hospital for Children.
- Foster communication and relationships among our alumni — past, present and future — in order to build mutually beneficial relationships, to support a national referral network, and to provide updates about clinical, research and educational programs at MGHfC.
- Mentor trainees and recent graduates and support their career development.
A new model for children's health care: learn more about MassGeneral Hospital for Children.
The Child & Adolescent Resource Materials website (CARMA), created and maintained by MassGeneral Hospital for Children, provides primary care pediatric providers with easily accessible web-based resources to support their practice of high quality, evidence-based medicine.
Now you can connect with the MassGeneral Hospital for Children community through Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!