Simply call the corresponding clinical unit to make an appointment. Ask the parents to call 866-211-6588 to ensure registration information is correct and up to date prior to the appointment.
Physician Referral Line
If you’re not sure which unit to call, you may call the MassGeneral Hospital for Children (MGHfC) Access and New Appointment Center: 888-MGH-fC11 (888-644-3211). MGHfC specialists are available 24 hours a day for consultations, information about stabilization or management, and to facilitate referral and transport of critically ill patients.
Refer a Patient Online
- Short online form designed to be used in the exam room
- Representative will call your patient within one business day
- At your request, a representative will follow up with you
- Critical Care/Pediatric Intensive Care Unit: 617-724-4350
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit: 617-724-4310
- Emergency Department: 617-724-4100
MGHfC hospitalists provide full-time inpatient general pediatric coverage for community pediatricians who prefer to have a MGHfC attending physician care for their patients admitted to the hospital.
We respect that the family is the center of a child’s life and we welcome families to participate in every aspect of their child’s care.
Sign up for Chiefs’ Notes and Cascades, periodic publications created to share the exciting, innovative work and educational opportunities taking place at MassGeneral Hospital for Children.