Jonathan Hill (Jonathan) Cronin, MD
Unit Chief, Neonatology and Newborn Medicine
- Department of Pediatrics
- MassGeneral Hospital for Children
- Neonatology - Newborn Services
- Neonatology - Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Clinical Interests
- High frequency ventilation
- Perinatal Regionalization
- Synchronized mechanical ventilation
- Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO)
- Medico-legal analysis
- MA NeoQIC
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Medical Education
- MD, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Children's National Medical Center
- Board Certifications
- Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, American Board of Pediatrics
- Patient Age Group
- Accepting New Patients
- Insurances Accepted
- Aetna Health Inc.
Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
Cigna (PAL #'s)
Fallon Community HealthCare
ForMost Managed Care
Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - other
Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - SSN
Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
Humana/Choice Care PPO
Neighborhood Health Plan - ACD
Neighborhood Health Plan - PBO
OSW - Maine
OSW - New Hampshire
OSW - Rhode Island
Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
Tufts Health Plan
United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
At 29 weeks, Sophia O'Brien was born with multiple medical issues. But with help from her MassGeneral Hospital for Children team, she has grown into a healthy ballerina.
Orren Fox is now a healthy teenager, but his parents created an award in his name to remember the care he received in the Newborn Intensive Care Unit.
At one time a gravely ill baby, Orren Fox is now a healthy teenager and a chicken expert.
Neonatology and Newborn Medicine Unit
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
Call the Massachusetts General Hospital physician referral service at 800-711-4644.
Mass General accepts most health insurance plans. Find out what you need to know before coming to Mass General.
Driving to Mass General? Get driving directions or locate a parking lot on the hospital's main campus.