Paula Karen Rauch, MD
Director, Marjorie E. Korff PACT Program (Parenting At a Challenging Time)
Program Director, Family Support and Outreach, Red Sox Foundation/MGH Home Base Program
- Department of Psychiatry
- MassGeneral Hospital for Children
- Clinical Interests
- Parent guidance for adults with cancer
- Psychological impact of medical illness on children
- Teaching development to medical professionals
- Psychological impact of cystic fibrosis
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Medical Education
- MD, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Cambridge Health Alliance
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Board Certifications
- Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Patient Age Group
- Adult and pediatric
- Accepting New Patients
- Accepting New Patients
- Insurances Accepted
- Aetna Health Inc.
Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
Humana/Choice Care PPO
Medicare - ACD
Neighborhood Health Plan - PBO
OSW - Maine
OSW - New Hampshire
OSW - Rhode Island
Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
Senior Whole Health
Tufts Health Plan
United Behavioral Health
United Behavioral Health - MGH
Paula K. Rauch, MD, director of Child and
Adolescent Psychiatry, and her colleagues at MassGeneral Hospital for Children offer guidance about talking with children about upsetting events.
Three MGHfC clinicians reflected on lessons from when the roles of parent and provider roles were reversed and their children became patients.
The Red Sox Foundation and Massachusetts General Hospital today will announce a multifaceted initiative aimed at helping veterans of the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq who are affected by post-traumatic stress disorder and traumatic brain injury.
New tool is designed to help pediatricians and other clinicians identify and address the signs of deployment-related stress among children and families.
Marjorie E Korff PACT Program
55 Fruit Street
Yawkey 6900/Suite 6A
Boston, MA 02114-2696
Red Sox Foundation and MGH Home Base
101 Merrimac Street
Boston, MA 02114-4799
You can see MassGeneral for Children specialists in more than a dozen locations throughout Eastern Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire.
Contact MassGeneral Hospital for Children to schedule an appointment with one of our specialists.
Referring a patient to MassGeneral Hospital for Children is easy.