Karen J. (Kay) Seligsohn, PhD
Staff Pediatric Neuropsychologist, MGH Psychology Assessment Center
Instructor, Department of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School
- Department of Psychiatry
- Clinical Interests
- Neuropsychological assessment of pediatric populations:
- Adoption and foster care
- Learning disorders
- Complex learning and emotional problems
- Infant and preschool asessments
- Developmental disorders including Autism
- Neurological sydromes that affect learning and behavior
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Medical Education
- PhD, California School of Professional Psychology
- Fellowship, Children's Hospital Boston
- Patient Age Group
- Accepting New Patients
- Insurances Accepted
- Aetna Health Inc.
Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
Humana/Choice Care PPO
OSW - Maine
OSW - New Hampshire
Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
Tufts Health Plan
United Behavioral Health
United Behavioral Health - MGH
BiographyKay Seligsohn, Ph.D. specializes in pediatric neuropsychology. As a staff neuropsychologist at the Psychology Assessment Center, she evauates children from infancy through age 18 for a range of developmental, learning, medical, social, and emotional problems.
Psychology Assessment Center
One Bowdion Square
Boston, MA 02114-2927
You can see MassGeneral for Children specialists in more than a dozen locations throughout Eastern Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire.
Contact MassGeneral Hospital for Children to schedule an appointment with one of our specialists.
Referring a patient to MassGeneral Hospital for Children is easy.