- Department of Pediatrics
- MassGeneral Hospital for Children
- Infectious Disease / Immunodeficiencies
- Clinical Interests
- Respiratory syncytial viruses
- Respiratory viruses
- Immuno compromised patients
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Medical Education
- MD, American University of the Caribbean
- Residency, American University of Beirut Medical Center
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital
- Board Certifications
- Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases, American Board of Pediatrics
- Foreign Languages
- Patient Age Group
- Accepting New Patients
- Insurances Accepted
- Aetna Health Inc.
Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
Cigna (PAL #'s)
Fallon Community HealthCare
ForMost Managed Care
Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
Humana/Choice Care PPO
Neighborhood Health Plan - ACD
Neighborhood Health Plan - PBO
OSW - Connecticut
OSW - Maine
OSW - New Hampshire
OSW - Rhode Island
OSW - Vermont
Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
Tufts Health Plan
United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
2002- present Clinical and bench research on the Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV).
- Surfactant protein A Genetic Polymorphism and its effects on RSV disease. Viral quantification by standard methods, Real time PCR and cloning techniques (Basic science and clinical research).
- RSV disease in immunocompromised cancer patients (Clinical research
2000-2002 Clinical research on the epidemiology of Hepatitis B virus.
- 1998-1999 Clinical research on the effects of triple anti-retroviral therapy on the liver function tests in patients with HIV and AIDS.
- 1997-1998 Clinical research on the relationship between capillary refill time (CRT) and peripheral vascular disease.
Chadi El Saleeby, MD, a Pediatric Infectious Disease specialist at MassGeneral Hospital for Children (MGHfC) discusses effective Lyme disease prevention and treatment methods.
Pediatric Infectious Disease
275 Cambridge Street
Boston, MA 02114-3108
Call the Massachusetts General Hospital physician referral service at 800-711-4644.
Mass General accepts most health insurance plans. Find out what you need to know before coming to Mass General.
Driving to Mass General? Get driving directions or locate a parking lot on the hospital's main campus.