Thomas Anthony (Tony) Anderson, MD, PhD
- Department of Anesthesia, Critical Care and Pain Medicine
- MassGeneral Hospital for Children
- Clinical Interests
- Pediatric and adult anesthesia.
- Pediatric and adult regional anesthesia.
- Airway devices.
- Perioperative monitoring devices.
- Perioperative ultrasound use.
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Medical Education
- PhD, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- MD, University of Michigan Medical School
- Residency, University of California San Francisco
- Fellowship, Children's Hospital Boston
- Patient Age Group
- Adult and pediatric
- Accepting New Patients
- Insurances Accepted
- Aetna Health Inc.
Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
Cigna (PAL #'s)
Fallon Community HealthCare
ForMost Managed Care
Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
Humana/Choice Care PPO
Neighborhood Health Plan - ACD
Neighborhood Health Plan - PBO
OSW - Maine
OSW - New Hampshire
OSW - Rhode Island
OSW - Vermont
Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
Tufts Health Plan
United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
Anesthesia, Critical Care and Pain Medicine
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
Call the Massachusetts General Hospital physician referral service at 800-711-4644.
Mass General accepts most health insurance plans. Find out what you need to know before coming to Mass General.
Driving to Mass General? Get driving directions or locate a parking lot on the hospital's main campus.