The CARMA website, created and maintained by MassGeneral Hospital for Children, provides primary care pediatric providers with easily accessible web-based resources to support their practice of high quality, evidence-based medicine.
CARMA-produced materials are reviewed by an advisory board of Massachusetts General Hospital-affiliated primary care pediatricians and internist-pediatricians prior to posting.
Accessing CARMAFrom a Partners Workstation or via VPN:
- MassGeneral Hospital for Children Intranet: CARMA link in the right column on the home page
- Partners work stations: Start >> Partners Applications >> Clinical References >> CARMA
- VPN: Clinical Resources >> CARMA
- Handbook.partners.org: Partners Sites >> CARMA; or, Clinical Topics >> Pediatrics >> CARMA
- PCOI: Click "CARMA (Pediatric)" in the left column on the home page
For PCHInet Users: PCHInet recently moved to a more secure and supportable remote access model using RSA Access Manager. As a result of this change, some resources had to be removed from PCHInet including CARMA. Good news—CARMA will also be moving to RSA Access Manager in early 2013. Once this change is made, CARMA will again be made available on PCHInet. During the interim period, PCHInet users may continue to access CARMA via VPN and the other paths outlined above.
From LMR (for providers associated with Mass General locations):
- CARMA is listed under the Resources tab
Tip: For quick access, consider making CARMA your home page, or saving it as a bookmark.
Sign up for Chiefs’ Notes and Cascades, periodic publications created to share the exciting, innovative work and educational opportunities taking place at MassGeneral Hospital for Children.