The CARMA website, created and maintained by MassGeneral Hospital for Children, provides primary care pediatric providers with easily accessible web-based resources to support their practice of high quality, evidence-based medicine.
CARMA-produced materials are reviewed by an advisory board of Massachusetts General Hospital-affiliated primary care pediatricians and internist-pediatricians prior to posting.
Accessing CARMAFrom anywhere with your Partners log in:
- MassGeneral Hospital for Children Intranet: CARMA link in the right column on the home page
- Partners work stations: Start >> Partners Applications >> Clinical References >> CARMA
- VPN: Clinical Resources >> CARMA
- Handbook.partners.org: Partners Sites >> CARMA; or, Clinical Topics >> Pediatrics >> CARMA
- PCOI: Click "CARMA (Pediatric)" in the left column on the home page
For PCHInet Users:
- Log into www.pchinet.com using Internet Explorer (8.0 or above).
- Once logged into PCHInet, click on Medical References --> CARMA.
From LMR (for providers associated with Mass General locations):
- CARMA is listed under the Resources tab
Tip: For quick access, consider making CARMA your home page, or saving it as a bookmark.
Sign up for Chiefs’ Notes and Cascades, periodic publications created to share the exciting, innovative work and educational opportunities taking place at MassGeneral Hospital for Children.