The mission of the Lurie Center for Autism is to advance knowledge and understanding of autism spectrum disorders and other developmental disorders.
- Lurie Center for Autism Home
Our commitment is to provide ongoing evidence-based learning and training opportunities for families and professionals. Upcoming events are:
- Lurie Lectures
- Understanding the Guardianship Process: Guardianship Workshops 101 & 102
- Teen and Young Adult Advisory Council
We continue to expand our educational opportunities for professional training. At our Lexington clinic, we currently participate in the training of Harvard medical students, MGH pediatric residents, MGH neurology residents, MGH/McLean psychiatry residents, and McLean neuropsychology fellows, including our own neuropsychology postdoctoral fellowship specializing in ASD.
Other opportunities through our partnership with the Nancy Lurie Marks Family Foundation and Harvard Medical School include:
- Harvard Medical School Junior Faculty MeRIT Scholarships
- Harvard Medical School Summer Scholars Program for Medical Students
- Harvard Medical School Full Year Scholars Program for Medical Students
- Harvard Medical School Fellowships for PhDs.
If you have questions about educational opportunities through the Lurie Center, please email us at LurieCenter@partners.org.