Your patients will thank you for recommending Mass General Dental Group, Boston's premiere destination for comprehensive hospital-based dental care. Although we serve the general population, we also have special expertise in managing the dental needs of medically compromised patients.
- Choose a dentist by specialty
- For appointments: (617) 726-1076
We are like traditional dental practices EXCEPT
- we have all dental specialties under one-roof
- we provide care for the entire family, pediatrics to seniors
- all our staff have academic appointments
- we are a training site for Harvard training programs
- our general dentists have advanced training in hospital-based practice
We are set apart from traditional dental practices BECAUSE
- we have special expertise in dental management of medical compromised patients
- we conduct clearance exams for patients undergoing chemotherapy, transplants, heart surgery
- when medically indicated, we provide dental rehabilitation in an operating room setting for patients with extreme mental or physical disability
- we provide inpatient consultations for hospitalized patients with myriad conditions, e.g. prosthetic value surgery, bone marrow or other organ transplants, chemotherapy, radiotherapy
- we access the patient's medical record and coordinate care with the attending and consulting physician
- as part of Mass General's Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, we work with a comprehensive team to coordinate care and restoration for victims of trauma to the head and neck regions
If you have a patient requiring dental care who you feel needs special expertise, please feel free to call us directly at (617) 726-1076. We are happy to discuss treatment options and help you to select the appropriate referral.
Located adjacent to Mass General at 165 Cambridge Street, patients may enjoy the convenience of hospital proximity without the need to visit Central Registration.