Make an appointment with a specialist at the Massachusetts General Hospital Digestive Healthcare Center. To begin the appointment process, contact the access coordinator in the program related to your condition.
Call to Request an Appointment
We provide patients with an experienced access coordinator, a clinician who is available to assess patients’ needs, coordinate appointments and begin the appropriate testing regimen. To request an appointment, call the access coordinator in the program related to your condition:
- Barrett's Esophagus Treatment Center: 617-726-0607
- Colorectal Center: 617-643-5166
- Crohn’s and Colitis Center: 617-724-6005
- Liver Center: 617-724-6006
- Pancreas and Biliary Center: 617-643-5677
- Swallowing and Heartburn Center: 617-724-6038
- Weight Center: 617-726-0373
Online Appointment Requests
You can also request an appointment online by selecting the program related to your condition and completing our online appointment form:
- Barrett's Esophagus Treatment Center
- Colorectal Center
- Crohn’s and Colitis Center
- Liver Center
- Pancreas and Biliary Center
- Swallowing and Heartburn Center
- Weight Center
We strive to see patients as soon as possible. Once we receive your appointment request, our access coordinator will call and ask you to:
- Provide information about your age, gender and ethnicity
- Explain your diagnosis and/or symptoms in more detail
- Let you know if you need a physician referral
Register for a Medical Record Number
Register to receive a medical record number by calling the Patient Registration and Referral Center at 866-211-6588. A medical record number is our way of tracking patient information, including insurance providers and important contact information.
Send Prior Medical Information
In the event that we need more medical information, our Digestive Healthcare Center access coordinators will provide a fax number so that you can fax all prior medical reports.
Contact the Digestive Healthcare Center to schedule an appointment with one of our digestive health specialists
Our approach to patient care brings together a team of digestive health specialists who create a personalized treatment plan for each patient.