- Centers & Specialties
- Clinical Interests
- Thyroid disorders
- Medical Education
- MD, Harvard Medical School
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine
- Diabetes & Metabolism
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Insurances Accepted
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - SSN
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Medicare - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - PBO
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Rhode Island
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Railroad Medicare - ACD
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Patient Age Group
- Research Summary
- Dr. Ross has recently done outcome research for patients with micropapillary thyroid cancer using the National Thyroid Cancer Treatment Cooperative Study Group.
- Dr. Ross is Thyroid Editor of UpToDate, and author of over 40 UpToDate topics.
He also has numerous publications in peer-reviewed journals, several of which involve outcome analysis for the National Thyroid Cancer Treatment Cooperative Study Group.
Maureen Condon, a two time cancer survivor, wrote a song of thanks to the MGH team who was so supportive through her diagnosis and treatment.
15 Parkman Street
Boston, MA 02114-3117