Dr. MacLean is a board certified allergist / immunologist. He sees patients with any of the following cnoditions
1. Silverman ES, De Sanctis GT, Boyce J, Maclean JA, Jiao A, Green FH, Grasemann H, Faunce D, Fitzmaurice G, Shi GP, Stein-Streilein J, Milbrandt J, Collins T, Drazen JM. The transcription factor early growth-response factor 1 modulates tumor necrosis factor-alpha, immunoglobulin E, and airway responsiveness in mice. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 2001;1;163(3):778-85.
2. Mathew A, MacLean JA, DeHaan E, Tager AM, Green FHY, Luster AD. Signal transducer and activator of transcription 6 controls chemokine production and T helper cell type 2 cell trafficking in allergic pulmonary inflammation. J. Exp. Med. 2001;193:1087-96
3. MacLean JA, Eidelman FJ. The Genetics of Atopy and Atopic Eczema. Arch Dermatol 2001;137(11):1474-76.
4. Medoff BD, Sauty A, Tager AM, Maclean JA, Smith RN, Mathew A, Dufour JH, Luster AD. IFN-gamma-inducible protein 10 (CXCL10) contributes to airway hyperreactivity and airway inflammation in a mouse model of asthma. J Immunol 2002;15;168(10):5278-86.
5. MacLean JA, Hannaway PJ. Angioedema and AT1 receptor blockers: proceed with caution. Arch Intern Med. 2003;23;163(12).
6. Ober AI, MacLean JA, Hannaway PJ.Life-threatening anaphylaxis to venom immunotherapy in a patient taking an angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2003;112(5):1008-9.
7. MacLean, JA. Wheezing and asthma: When to refer for an allergy evaluation. J. Respir. Dis Pediatrician. 2003;5(4):153-58.
In General awards and honors
Call the Massachusetts General Hospital physician referral service at 800-711-4644.
Mass General accepts most health insurance plans. Find out what you need to know before coming to Mass General.
Driving to Mass General? Get driving directions or locate a parking lot on the hospital's main campus.