Paula Karen Rauch, MD
Director, Marjorie E. Korff PACT Program (Parenting At a Challenging Time)
Program Director, Family Support and Outreach, Red Sox Foundation/MGH Home Base Program
- Department of Psychiatry
- MassGeneral Hospital for Children
- Clinical Interests
- Parent guidance for adults with cancer
- Psychological impact of medical illness on children
- Teaching development to medical professionals
- Psychological impact of cystic fibrosis
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Medical Education
- MD, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Cambridge Health Alliance
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Board Certifications
- Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Patient Age Group
- Adult and pediatric
- Accepting New Patients
- Insurances Accepted
- Aetna Health Inc.
Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
Humana/Choice Care PPO
Neighborhood Health Plan - PBO
OSW - Maine
OSW - New Hampshire
OSW - Rhode Island
Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
Tufts Health Plan
United Behavioral Health
United Behavioral Health - MGH
Paula K. Rauch, MD, director of Child and
Adolescent Psychiatry, and her colleagues at MassGeneral Hospital for Children offer guidance about talking with children about upsetting events.
The Red Sox Foundation and Massachusetts General Hospital today will announce a multifaceted initiative aimed at helping veterans of the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq who are affected by post-traumatic stress disorder and traumatic brain injury.
New tool is designed to help pediatricians and other clinicians identify and address the signs of deployment-related stress among children and families.
Marjorie E Korff PACT Program
55 Fruit Street
Yawkey 6900/Suite 6A
Boston, MA 02114-2696
Red Sox Foundation and MGH Home Base
101 Merrimac Street
Boston, MA 02114-4799
Call the Massachusetts General Hospital physician referral service at 800-711-4644.
Mass General accepts most health insurance plans. Find out what you need to know before coming to Mass General.
Driving to Mass General? Get driving directions or locate a parking lot on the hospital's main campus.