- Centers & Specialties
- Clinical Interests
- Parent guidance for adults with cancer
- Psychological impact of medical illness on children
- Teaching development to medical professionals
- Psychological impact of cystic fibrosis
- Medical Education
- MD, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Cambridge Health Alliance|Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Board Certifications
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Insurances Accepted
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Medicare - ACD
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Rhode Island
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Behavioral Health
- United Behavioral Health - MGH
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Patient Age Group
- Adult and Pediatric
Paula K. Rauch, MD, director of the Marjorie E. Korff Parenting at a Challenging Time (PACT) Program, was honored as the inaugural incumbent of the Timothy Christopher Davidson Endowed Chair in Psychiatry.
Three MGHfC clinicians reflected on lessons from when the roles of parent and provider roles were reversed and their children became patients.
New tool is designed to help pediatricians and other clinicians identify and address the signs of deployment-related stress among children and families.
Paula K. Rauch, MD, director of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, and her colleagues at MassGeneral Hospital for Children offer guidance about talking with children about upsetting events.
The Red Sox Foundation and Massachusetts General Hospital today will announce a multifaceted initiative aimed at helping veterans of the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq who are affected by post-traumatic stress disorder and traumatic brain injury.
55 Fruit Street
Yawkey 6900/Suite 6A
Boston MA, 02114-2696
101 Merrimac Street
Boston MA, 02114-4799