- Centers & Specialties
- Clinical Interests
- Pediatric Brain Tumors and Hemoglobinopathies
- Pediatric solid tumors
- Medical Education
- MD, SUNY at Stony Brook School of Medicine
- Residency, Montefiore Hospital & Medical Center
- Fellowship, Children's National Medical Center
- Board Certifications
- Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
- Foreign Languages
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Insurances Accepted
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Medicare - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - PBO
- OSW - Connecticut
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - New York
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Patient Age Group
Alyssa and Rich Maglione are running for the 2017 Boston Marathon 'Fighting Kids' Cancer...One Step at a Time' by mirroring their daughter's resilience while undergoing intensive cancer treatment.
When Ryan Schlosser received his master's degree this year, he thought of everyone who supported him along the way, especially his care team at the Francis H. Burr Proton Therapy Center at MGHfC, who played a larger role in his success than he ever imagined.
Claudine Humure arrived at MassGeneral Hospital for Children from Rwanda for bone cancer treatment. More than improved health, she also gained a new family.
MGH Hotline 08.06.10 This summer, one MGH physician traded his white coat for a suit jacket and his stethoscope for a wedding ceremony script when he officiated the wedding of one of his longtime patients.
MGH Hotline 05.29.09 The recipients of the Brian A. McGovern, MD, Award for Clinical Excellence were announced May 16 at the MGPO Annual Physician Recognition Dinner.
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696