Annie P. Woon, MD
Associate Chief, Department of Anesthesia
- Department of Anesthesia, Critical Care and Pain Medicine
- Clinical Interests
- Teaching residents
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Danvers: The Mass General/North Shore Center for Outpatient Care
- Medical Education
- MD, Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Board Certifications
- Anesthesiology, American Board of Anesthesiology
- Foreign Languages
- Patient Age Group
- Adult and pediatric
- Accepting New Patients
- Insurances Accepted
- Aetna Health Inc.
Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
Cigna (PAL #'s)
Fallon Community HealthCare
ForMost Managed Care
Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
Humana/Choice Care PPO
Neighborhood Health Plan - ACD
Neighborhood Health Plan - PBO
OSW - Maine
OSW - New Hampshire
Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
Railroad Medicare - ACD
Tufts Health Plan
United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
Publications1) Molina JM, Scadden DT, Sakaguchi M, Fuller B, Woon, A, Groopman JE et al. Lack of Evidence for Infection of or Effect on Growth of Hematopoietic Progenitor Cells Afetr In Vivo or In Vitro Exposure to Human Immunodeficiency Virus.
2) Scadden DT, Zeira M, Woon A, Wang Z, Schieve L, Ikeuchi K, Lim B, Groopman JE et al. Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infectio of Human Bone Marrow Stromal Fibroblasts.
3) Molina JM, Scadden DT, Amirault C, Woon, A, Vannier E, Dinarello CA, Groopman JE et al. Human Immunodeficiency Virus does not induce Interleukin-1, Interleukin-6 or Tumor Necrosis Factor in Mononuclear Cells.
1493 Cambridge Street
Cambridge, MA 02139-1047
Phone 2: 617-665-1000
Anesthesia, Critical Care and Pain Medicine
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
Mass General/North Shore Center for Outpatient Care
102 Endicott Street
Danvers, MA 01923-3623
230 Highland Avenue
Somerville, MA 02143
Phone 2: 617-591-4500
Call the Massachusetts General Hospital physician referral service at 800-711-4644.
Mass General accepts most health insurance plans. Find out what you need to know before coming to Mass General.
Driving to Mass General? Get driving directions or locate a parking lot on the hospital's main campus.