- Department of Neurology
- Clinical Interests
- Musculoskeletal diseases
- Peripheral Neuropathies
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Medical Education
- MB, National University of Ireland
- Residency, Beaumont Hospital
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Accepting New Patients
- Insurances Accepted
- Aetna Health Inc.
Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
Cigna (PAL #'s)
Fallon Community HealthCare
ForMost Managed Care
Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
Humana/Choice Care PPO
Neighborhood Health Plan - ACD
Neighborhood Health Plan - PBO
OSW - Maine
OSW - New Hampshire
OSW - Rhode Island
Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
Tufts Health Plan
United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
View my most recent publications at PubMed
Cudkowicz ME, Katz J, Moore DH, O'Neill G, Glass JD, Mitsumoto H, Appel S, Ravina B, Kieburtz K, Shoulson I, Kaufmann P, Khan J, Simpson E, Shefner J, Levin B, Cwik V, Schoenfeld D, Aggarwal S, McDermott MP, Miller RG. Toward more efficient clinical trials for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Amyotroph Lateral Scler. 2010 May 3; 11(3):259-65.
- Ratai E, Kok T, Wiggins C, Wiggins G, Grant E, Gagoski B, O'Neill G, Adalsteinsson E, Eichler F. Seven-Tesla proton magnetic resonance spectroscopic imaging in adult X-linked adrenoleukodystrophy. Arch Neurol. 2008 Nov; 65(11):1488-94.
- Kappos L, Gold R, Miller DH, Macmanus DG, Havrdova E, Limmroth V, Polman CH, Schmierer K, Yousry TA, Yang M, Eraksoy M, Meluzinova E, Rektor I, Dawson KT, Sandrock AW, O'Neill GN. Efficacy and safety of oral fumarate in patients with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis: a multicentre, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled phase IIb study. Lancet. 2008 Oct 25; 372(9648):1463-72.
- O'Neill GN, Gonzalez RG, Cros DP, Ackerman RH, Brown RH, Stemmer-Rachamimov A. Case records of the Massachusetts General Hospital. Case 22-2006--a 77-year-old man with a rapidly progressive gait disorder. N Engl J Med. 2006 Jul 20; 355(3):296-304.
15 Parkman Street
Boston, MA 02114-3117
Phone 2: 617-724-3914
Call the Massachusetts General Hospital physician referral service at 800-711-4644.
Mass General accepts most health insurance plans. Find out what you need to know before coming to Mass General.
Driving to Mass General? Get driving directions or locate a parking lot on the hospital's main campus.