- Clinical Interests
- Parkinson's disease
- Movement disorders
- Medical Education
- MD, Harvard Medical School
- Residency, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Fellowship, Children's Hospital Boston
- Board Certifications
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Patient Gateway
- Yes, learn more
- Insurances Accepted
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Neighborhood Health Plan - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - PBO
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Rhode Island
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Patient Age Group
Dr. Sudarsky is an expert in the evaluation and treatment of Parkinson disease, ataxia, dystonia, and other movement disorders. He participates in a range of clinical research projects on the causes and best therapies for Parkinson disease, dystonia, and hereditary ataxia.
1.Sudarsky, L: Gait Disorders in the Elderly, New England Journal of Medicine, 322:1441-6, 1990.
8. P Parkinson Study Group, A multicenter assessment of dopamine transporter imaging with DOPASCAN/SPECT in Parkinsonism, Neurology 2000; 55:1540-7.
11 Friedman JH, Hernandez H, Sudarsky L, REM behavior disorder and excessive daytime sleepiness in Machado-Joseph disease (SCA-3), Mov Disord 2003; 18:1520-22.
12 Avorn J, Schneeweiss S, Sudarsky L, Benner J, Kiyota Y, Levin R, Glynn RJ, Sudden uncontrollable somnolence and medication use in Parkinson's disease, Arch Neurol 2005; 62:1242-8.
Sudarsky L, Psychogenic Gait Disorders, Seminars in Neurology 2006; 26(3): 351-6.
15 Parkman Street
Boston MA, 02114-3117