- Clinical Interests
- Chronic pain
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Medical Education
- MD, St. Petersburg State Medical Academy
- Residency, Boston Medical Center
- Fellowship, Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital
- Board Certifications
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Pain Medicine
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Medford: Spaulding Medford
- Insurances Accepted
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Medicare - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - PBO
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Rhode Island
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Railroad Medicare - ACD
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Patient Age Group
My professional time is devoted primarily to direct care of patients with chronic pain. My areas of interest include chronic spine pain, neuropathic pain, myofascial pain and rehabilitation approaches to treatment of chronic pain.
I am also involved in the direct education of pain medicine fellows where I emphasize musculoskeletal evaluation and rehabilitation approaches in management of patients with chronic pain.
- Leigh Hochberg, L.R., Mukand, J.A., Williams, S., Polykoff, G., Friehs, G.M. and Donoghue, J.P. Brain-Computer Interfaces: Prospects for Neuro-Rehabilitation and Implications for Neurocritical Care. Neurocritical Care Society, 3rd Annual Meeting, Scottsdale, AZ, Feb. 25-27, 2005.
Mukand, J., Williams S., Apple D., Polykoff G., Donoghue J. Feasibility Study of the BrainGate Neural Interface System for Individuals with Quadriplegia. AAP/ASIA Meeting, Dallas, TX, May, 2005.
Polykoff, G.I. On the Watch for Whiplash Injuries. Health News. The Executive Registry Network. Fall/Winter 2004.
15 Parkman Street
Boston MA, 02114-3117
101 Main Street
Medford MA, 02155-4540