- Clinical Interests
- Vascular anesthesia
- Out of OR anesthesia
- Obstetric anesthesia
- Medical Education
- MD, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital|Residency, UCI Medical Center
- Board Certifications
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Insurances Accepted
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Medicare - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - PBO
- OSW - Connecticut
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Rhode Island
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Railroad Medicare - ACD
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Patient Age Group
Member of Vascular and Obstetric anesthesia teams. Member of "OR of the Future" project. Patient load runs from healthy out-patients for day surgery to critically ill patients with multi-organ system disease for major vascular surgery.
- Sandberg WS, White RM: The Role of the Anesthesia Team in the Avoidance, Diagnosis, Management and Genesis of Complications During Laparoscopic Surgery. (in press) in Complications of Laparoscopic Surgery, Isaacson K ed, Elsevier Press.
Williams J, White RM: Dilation and Curettage/Evacuation. In: Pian-Smith MCM and Leffert L. editors: Obstetric Anesthesia. New York: Pocket Medicine.com, Inc; 2005.
Williams J, White RM: Cervical Cerclage. In: Pian-Smith MCM and Leffert L. editors: Obstetric Anesthesia. New York: Pocket Medicine.com, Inc; 2005.
Williams J, White RM: Postpartum Tubal Ligation. In: Pian-Smith MCM and Leffert L. editors: Obstetric Anesthesia. New York: Pocket Medicine.com, Inc; 2005.
55 Fruit Street
Boston MA, 02114-2696