Adam S. Feldman, MD, MPH, is a urologist at the Massachusetts General Hospital Department of Urology. He specializes in the treatment of cancer and related research.
- Centers & Specialties
- Clinical Interests
- Prostate cancer
- Kidney cancer
- Bladder cancer
- Testicular, penile and genitourinary cancers
- Robotic surgery
- Brachytherapy (radioactive seeds)
- Laparoscopic / Minimally invasive surgery
- Medical Education
- MPH, Harvard School of Public Health
- MD, University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Board Certifications
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Patient Gateway
- Yes, learn more
- Insurances Accepted
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Medicare - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - PBO
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Rhode Island
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Railroad Medicare - ACD
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Patient Age Group
Dr. Adam Feldman is a faculty member of the Department of Urology and a Urologic Oncologist at Massachusetts General Hospital. Dr. Feldman completed his residency in urology in 2006 and subsequently completed his fellowship in urologic oncology in June 2008. His clinical practice is focused on the surgical management of genitourinary cancer using both open and laparoscopic techniques. Dr. Feldman also is involved in clinical and translational research in cancers of the prostate, bladder, kidney and penis. He recently received a three year Young Investigator Award from the Prostate Cancer Foundation for his work in biomarker discovery and analysis in prostate cancer.
Feldman AS, Banyard J, Wu C-L, et al. Cystatin B as a tissue and urinary biomarker of bladder cancer recurrence and disease progression. Clin Cancer Res. 2009;15(3):1024-31.
Kaufman DS, Shipley WU, Feldman AS. Bladder Cancer. The Lancet. 2009; 374(9685):239-49.
Feldman AS and Dahl DM. , 2006. June, 2-6, 2006. Laparoscopic Radical Prostatectomy. US Oncological Disease 2006. 2006: pp. 56-58.
Feldman AS, McDougal WS, Harisinghani MG. The potential of nanoparticle-enhanced imaging. The Journal of Urologic Oncology, Seminar Section. 2008;26(1):65-73.
Feldman AS, Daha AK, Osbourne AL, et al. Case-matched analysis of radiofrequency ablation vs. open and laparoscopic partial nephrectomy: What is the effect on GFR? Accepted for presentation at the ASCO GU Cancer Symposium, 2010.
MGH Hotline 02.04.11 To promote awareness about the disease and the importance of self-exams, the MGH and CBS Cares are collaborating on a fun, informative public service announcement (PSA).
Same day surgery procedures: A patient education video
What to expect during admission for ambulatory procedures with short recovery time, allowing discharge that day.
Prostatectomy: A patient education video
What to expect during admission for a prostatectomy procedure. A prostatectomy is a surgical procedure to remove the prostate gland.
Nephrectomy: A patient education video
What to expect during admission for a nephrectomy procedure. A nephrectomy is a surgical procedure to remove all or part of the kidney. Surgery may involve one or both kidneys.
Cystectomy: A patient education video
What to expect during admission for a cystectomy procedure. A cystectomy is a surgical procedure to removal all or part of the urinary bladder.
15 Parkman St
Yawkey Center for Outpatient Care, Suite 7E
Boston MA, 02114-3117
Phone 1: 617-643-1955