Dr. Gupta is an associate radiologist in the Divisions of Neuroradiology and Cardiovascular Imaging and director of the Advanced X-ray Imaging Sciences (AXIS) Center.
- Centers & Specialties
- Clinical Interests
- Neuro trauma
- Advanced CT applications
- Dual energy CT
- Flat-panel CT
- Oncologic imaging
- High-resolution bone imaging
- Cardiac computed tomography (Cardiac CT)
- Image-guided interventions using robotic assistance
- Thoracic outlet syndrome (TOS)
- Stroke Imaging
- Medical Education
- MD, Weill Cornell College of Medicine
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Board Certifications
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Foreign Languages
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Insurances Accepted
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Medicare - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - PBO
- OSW - Connecticut
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Rhode Island
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Patient Age Group
Torabi M, et al. Robotics, IEEE Transactions on , vol.30, no.4, pp.802,815, Aug. 2014
Sung Y, Gupta R. Optics Express 10/2013; 21(20):23671-23679.
van der Eerden AW, et al. Radiology. 2014 Feb;270(2):506-16
Pan A, et al. Optics Express, Vol. 22, Issue 15, pp. 18020-18026 (2014)
Dinkel J, et al. J Neurointerv Surg. 2014
Sung Y, et al. Optics Communications 332 (2014) 370?378
Ginat DT, Gupta R. Annu Rev Biomed Eng. 2014 Jul 11;16:431-453.
Much like the melding of music, a band of talented guitar experts, museum curators and doctors came together at the MGH last month to examine a rare, 18th century guitar.
The Department of Defense has awarded grants to two MGH investigators.
Some answers as to how the MGH's Egyptian mummy Padihershef lived and died are now being explored through a conservation project - which included a full body X-ray and CT scan.
MGH Hotline 10.08.10 Rajiv Gupta, MD, PhD, director of the MGH Ultra-High-Resolution Volume CT Lab, has been appointed the MGH site miner for the Center for Integration of Medicine and Innovative Technology (CIMIT).
MGH Hotline: 12/05/08
quotes MGH physician Rajiv Gupta
55 Fruit St
Boston MA, 02114-2696
Phone 1: 617-726-0369
Phone 2: 617-726-8320
55 Fruit Street
Boston MA, 02114-2696
Phone 1: 617-726-8323
Phone 2: 617-726-0369