- Clinical Interests
- Group psychotherapy
- Stress management
- Medical Education
- PhD, Boston University
- Fellowship, Boston University School of Medicine
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Insurances Accepted
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Medicare - ACD
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Behavioral Health
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Patient Age Group
MGH Hotline 2.27.09 The Endowment for the Advancement of Psychotherapy (EAP), a program of the MGH Development Office, recently presented its annual Endowment Community Award for Leadership in Advancement of Mental Health to journalist Larry Tye and Kitty Dukakis, wife of former Massachusetts Gov. Michael Dukakis.
Group Therapy: The Power of the Group to Change Relationship Patterns
This presentation by Kathy Ulman, PhD, was part of the patient education program “How Psychodynamic Psychotherapy Can Help: The Role of Insight-Oriented Treatments.” The Department of Psychiatry provides free educational programs featuring Mass General clinicians for patients and families facing a variety of mental health challenges.
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696