- Department of Pediatrics
- Clinical Interests
- Pathology of pediatric eye disease
- Surgical treatment of childhood glaucoma and cataracts
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Medical Education
- MD, Duke University School of Medicine
- Residency, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary
- Board Certifications
- Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics
- Ophthalmology, American Board of Ophthalmology
- Patient Age Group
- Accepting New Patients
- Insurances Accepted
- Aetna Health Inc.
Cigna (PAL #'s)
Fallon Community HealthCare
Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
Humana/Choice Care PPO
Neighborhood Health Plan - PBO
Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
Senior Whole Health
United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
Two Longfellow Place
Boston, MA 02114
Call the Massachusetts General Hospital physician referral service at 800-711-4644.
Mass General accepts most health insurance plans. Find out what you need to know before coming to Mass General.
Driving to Mass General? Get driving directions or locate a parking lot on the hospital's main campus.