- Clinical Interests
- Dementia prevention
- Effects of exercise, diet, and socialization on the brain
- Medical Education
- MD, Harvard Medical School
- Residency, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Board Certifications
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Patient Gateway
- Yes, learn more
- Insurances Accepted
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - SSN
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Medicare - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - PBO
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Railroad Medicare - ACD
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Patient Age Group
Marie Pasinski, M.D. graduated from Harvard Medical School and completed her residency at Brigham and Women's Hospital. She is currently a staff neurologist at Massachusetts General Hospital and a faculty member at Harvard Medical School. Since 1991, she has been the consulting neurologist for the Massachusetts General Hospital Health Care Centers, where she cares for patients with a range of neurologic disorders. Her special interests include dementia prevention and the effects of exercise, diet, and socialization on the brain.
Dr. Pasinski has appeared in numerous media outlets, including TV, radio and print, and she writes a regular column in the health section of The Huffington Post. She is a frequent guest speaker at conferences and symposia, where she has been increasing public awareness about the importance of adopting a brain-healthy lifestyle.
Research has shown that sitting for extended periods may not only negatively affect health but also may prematurely shorten lifespan. Marie Pasinski, MD, offers five ways to incorporate more activity into the workday.
It's never too late to change your brain.
MGH doctors Nicte Mejia-Gonzalez and Marie Pasinski talk about providing neurological care to patients at MGH Community Health Care centers.
73 High Street
Charlestown MA, 02129-3026
Phone 1: 617-724-8135
151 Everett Avenue
Chelsea MA, 02150-1807
Phone 1: 617-884-8300