- Clinical Interests
- Brain injury rehabilitation
- Disorders of muscle tone
- Medical Education
- MD, New York University
- Residency, New York University Medical Center
- Fellowship, New York University Medical Center
- Board Certifications
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Charlestown: Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital
- Insurances Accepted
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Medicare - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - PBO
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Patient Age Group
- Research Summary
1995-97: Project Director, New England Regional Spinal Cord Injury Center (Boston University Medical Center), funded by the National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research.
1998-2008: Project Director, Spaulding/Partners Traumatic Brain Injury Model System at Harvard Medical School, funded by the National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research.
2007-2012: Project Director, Traumatic Brain Injury Model System Follow-up Center at Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital, funded by the National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research.
2012-present: Advisor, Spaulding-Harvard Traumatic Brain Injury Model System, funded by the National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research.
Glenn MB. Post-concussion disorders. In Frontera W, Silver J, editors. Essentials of Rehabilitation Medicine, 2nd Ed. Philadelphia: Hanley & Belfus, 2008, p. 801-806.
Strangman GE, O'Neil-Pirozzi TM, Goldstein R, Kelkar K, Katz DI, Burke D, Rauch SL, Savage CR, Glenn MB. Prediction of memory rehabilitation outcomes in traumatic brain injury using functional magnetic resonance imaging. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 2008;89:974-81.
O'Neil-Pirozzi TM, Strangman GE, Goldstein R, Katz DI, Savage CR, Kelkar K, Supelana C, Burke D, Rauch SL, Glenn MB. A controlled treatment study of internal memory strategies (I-MEMS) following traumatic brain injury. J Head Trauma Rehabil 2010;25(1):43-51.4.
Glenn MB. Update on pharmacology: Sudden cardiac death and stroke with the use of antipsychotic medications: Implications for clinicians treating individuals with traumatic brain injury. J Head Trauma Rehabil 2010;25(1):68-70.
Dowds MM, Lee P, Sheer JB, O'Neil-Pirozzi TM, Xenopoulos-Oddsson A, Goldstein R, Zainea KL, Glenn MB. Electronic reminding technology following traumatic brain injury: Effects on timely task completion. J Head Trauma Rehabil 2011;26(2):339-347
300 First Avenue
Charlestown, MA 02129-3109