- Centers & Specialties
- Medical Education
- DO, Nova Southeastern University
- Residency, Mount Sinai Hospital Medical Center
- Board Certifications
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Brain Injury Medicine
- Foreign Languages
- Charlestown: Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital
- Insurances Accepted
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Medicare - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - PBO
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Rhode Island
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Patient Age Group
- Adult and Pediatric
A recipient of the nation's highest military honor for his role in the Battle of Wanat in Afghanistan, Pitts was a special guest speaker on Nov. 10 at Mission Gratitude – New England's largest benefit concert for wounded warriors, which raised $1 million for the Home Base Program.
Harvard Medical School (HMS) has received a $100 million grant from the National Football League Players Association to fund a 10-year study aimed at diagnosing, treating and preventing players' injuries and illnesses.
The Red Sox Foundation and Massachusetts General Hospital today will announce a multifaceted initiative aimed at helping veterans of the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq who are affected by post-traumatic stress disorder and traumatic brain injury.
audio report features MGH Home Base Program
300 First Avenue
Charlestown MA, 02129-3109