"Dr. Wanner is an expert in cosmetic dermatology and laser surgery. She uses the latest tools and techniques in facial rejuvenation and body contouring to achieve results that are natural."
- Clinical Interests
- Cosmetic dermatology
- Laser treatments
- Botox (botulinum toxin injections)
- Dermatology (general)
- Facial fillers: Restylane, Perlane, Juvederm
- Body contouring
- Tissue tightening
- Fraxel laser
- Laser hair removal
- Tattoo removal
- Sun damaged skin
- Chemical peels
- Medical Education
- MD, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Residency, New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Board Certifications
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Patient Gateway
- Yes, learn more
- Insurances Accepted
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Medicare - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - PBO
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Rhode Island
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Patient Age Group
Molly A. Wanner, M.D. is a board-certified dermatologist and an Instructor in Dermatology at Harvard Medical. She practices at MGH's Dermatology Laser and Cosmetic Center, one of the leading laser and cosmetic centers in the world.
Dr. Wanner received her medical degree from Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, where she was inducted into the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society. She completed her dermatology residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital where she served as Chief Resident in her last year. Afterwards, she completed a clinical and research fellowship at the Wellman Center of Photomedicine, Massachusetts General Hospital.
Professionally, she is a member of several associations including the American Academy of Dermatology, American Society of Dermatologic Surgery, Womens Dermatologic Society, and American Society of Laser Surgery and Medicine. She has co-authored several medical publications; is an invited guest speaker, and is frequently used a clinical expert source for news articles on lasers and light therapy such as cellulite and removal. Her expertise includes acne treatments, general dermatology, chemical peels. dermatologic surgery, cosmetic dermatology, fillers, facial rejuvenation, laser hair removal, laser of brown spots, blood vessels (red spots), and removal of spider veins.
Browse the latest local and national news articles featuring stories from basic research to innovative breakthroughs in cosmetic dermatology.
Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic Center
Mass General's Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic Center's depth of experience is unmatched. Only board-certified dermatolgists perform procedures.
50 Staniford Street
Boston MA, 02114-2517
Phone 1: 617-724-6960
Phone 2: 617-726-2914