- Medical Education
- MD, University of Ankara
- Residency, Boston Medical Center|Residency, SSK Ankara Training Hospital
- Fellowship, Boston Medical Center
- Board Certifications
- Addiction Psychiatry
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Insurances Accepted
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Medicare - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - PBO
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Behavioral Health
- United Behavioral Health - MGH
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Patient Age Group
Dr. Ward is the Medical Director of the Addiction Services at the West End Clinic at Massachusetts General Hospital and Instructor in Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School. She received her medical degree from Ankara University School of Medicine and completed her residency on psychiatry at the SSK Ankara Training Hospital in Turkey.
Dr. Ward then pursued her career in the U.S. and completed her psychiatry residency and fellowship in addiction psychiatry at Boston University Medical Center. Dr. Ward has been working as the medical Director of North Charles Institute for Addictions, Methadone Program since 2002. Her areas of interest are opioid substitution therapies, pain management of addicted patients, and eating disorders in substance abusing patients. Dr. Ward is board certified in adult and addiction psychiatry.
16 Blossom Street
Boston, MA 02114-3104