- Centers & Specialties
- Medical Education
- MD, Weill Cornell College of Medicine
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Board Certifications
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Insurances Accepted
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Medicare - ACD
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Rhode Island
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Behavioral Health
- United Behavioral Health - MGH
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Patient Age Group
- Pediatric and Adult
Dr. Janet Wozniak is an Assistant Professor of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School and at Massachusetts General Hospital. After receiving her BA from Harvard College, Dr. Wozniak completed medical school at Cornell Medical University. She completed residencies in adult, child, and adolescent psychiatry at Massachusetts General Hospital. Dr. Wozniak has been honored with a Massachusetts General Hospital Women's Careers Faculty Development Award.
Dr. Wozniak's current research focuses on the course, characteristics, and pharmacological treatment of juvenile onset bipolar disorder. She is also interested in the effects of traumatic events on the development of mood disturbances and other psychopathology in children. Her research has been supported by the Stanley Research Foundation, NARSAD and public service grants from the National Institutes of Mental Health. She is widely regarded as an expert in pediatric bipolar disorder.
quotes MGH physician Janet Wozniak
coverage of study led by MGH physician Janet Wozniak