Linda Rabinowitz Dagi, MD
Dr. Dagi is a physician in the Ophthalmology Department. Her clinical specialties include comprehensive pediatric ophthalmology, and pediatric and adult strabismus.
- Clinical Interests
- Pediatric ophthalmology
- Boston: Children's Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Medical Education
- MD, Harvard Medical School
- Residency, Georgetown University Hospital
- Fellowship, Children's Hospital Boston
- Fellowship, National Eye Institute
- Board Certifications
- Ophthalmology, American Board of Ophthalmology
- Foreign Languages
- Patient Age Group
- Accepting New Patients
Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary
243 Charles Street
Boston, MA 02114
Call the Massachusetts General Hospital physician referral service at 800-711-4644.
Mass General accepts most health insurance plans. Find out what you need to know before coming to Mass General.
Driving to Mass General? Get driving directions or locate a parking lot on the hospital's main campus.