- Clinical Interests
- Pituitary amenorrhea
- Pituitary disease
- Medical Education
- MD, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Residency, Columbia University Medical Center
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine
- Diabetes & Metabolism
- Foreign Languages
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Patient Gateway
- Yes, learn more
- Insurances Accepted
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Medicare - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - PBO
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Railroad Medicare - ACD
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Patient Age Group
- Research Summary
- Dr. Fazeli is an NIH-funded investigator (K23 award). Her research interests include hormonal dysregulation in states of acute and chronic undernutrition.
Marrow fat and bone--new perspectives. Fazeli PK, Horowitz MC, MacDougald OA, Scheller EL, Rodeheffer MS, Rosen CJ, Klibanski A. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2013 Mar;98(3):935-45.
Marrow fat and preadipocyte factor-1 levels decrease with recovery in women with anorexia nervosa. Fazeli PK, Bredella MA, Freedman L, Thomas BJ, Breggia A, Meenaghan E, Rosen CJ, Klibanski A.
J Bone Miner Res. 2012 Sep;27(9):1864-71.
Zero Emerson Place
Boston MA, 02114-2217