- Clinical Interests
- Colon cancer screening/virtual colonoscopy/CT colonography
- Anorectal functional imaging and defecography
- Fluoroscopic / CT / MRI evaluation of small and large bowel
- Abdominal and pelvic imaging
- Medical Education
- MD, University of Massachusetts Medical School
- MBA, Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
- Residency, Lahey Clinic
- Board Certifications
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Insurances Accepted
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Medicare - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - PBO
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Rhode Island
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Railroad Medicare - ACD
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Patient Age Group
Dr. Rosman is a Staff Radiologist in the Division of Abdominal and Interventional Radiology at MGH. He is an Instructor in Radiology at Harvard Medical School. Dr. Rosman is the Medical Director of Mass General Imaging in Worcester and Associate Director of Business Development. He is a board certified radiologist and holds an AU Certification in Nuclear Medicine by the ABR.
Dr. Rosman earned his AB from Dartmouth College. He earned his MBA at The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania and his MD at UMass. He was an Intern at St. Vincent's Hospital in Worcester. He completed his residency in radiology at the Lahey Clinic, a clinical fellowship in Abdominal Imaging and Intervention and a fellowship in Radiology Administration at the MGH.
Dr. Rosman has served on the Board of Trustees of the American Medical Association and the Mass Medical Society. He serves on the executive committee of the Mass Radiological Society and as an Alternate Councilor to the American College of Radiology.
In General awards and honors
Radio ads inform central Massachusetts residents about the services and expertise available at Mass General Imaging's Worcester location, including 3D mammography.
55 Fruit Street
Boston MA, 02114-2696